FLIGHT-X has an extensive and growing aerospace database. A partial list of models is listed below.
Commercial Airplanes (turbofan)
Military Aviation (on request only)
AERO ENGINES (on request)
1. Landing gear configurations, dimensions, weights
2. High-lift systems, configurations, operational limits
3. Turbofan/turboshaft/APU emissions and core geometrical data
4. Aircraft design, geometry and operational limitations
5. Propeller data, geometry and design limitations
6. Aircraft tyres, dimensions and limitations
7. Helicopter design, geometry and operational limitations
8. Airports databases including climatic, topographic and traffic data
Example of Configuration Modelling: Airbus A320-211. The geometry configuration is split in about 25 blocks, not all of them present at the same time.
Key operations are shown in the attached set of commands.