Our main simulation tool is FLIGHT-X, a comprehensive flight mechanics and environmental analysis software able to handle commercial airplanes, freighters, business aviation, turbo propellers, some military aircraft and helicopters.
FLIGHT-X combines multi-disciplinary models, numerical tools, and databases into one large software system. Our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Air quality and environmental impact analysis
- Aero engine performance and operational degradation
- Flight operations into harsh environments (dust and volcanic ash)
- Exhaust emissions calculations (CO2, NOx, HC, particulate...)
- Landing and Take-off (LTO) emissions
- Aircraft contrail simulations, and contrail avoidance paths
- Aircraft noise calculations and airport noise assessment
- Direct operating costs analysis
- Aerospace data intelligence and background IP search
- Special training (CPD): aircraft noise, environmental performance and others on demand.